Activity in PayPal Community

F&F is the ONLY option for ebay purchase ...???

hey . i want to purchase camera and seller says pp protected purchase is OK - he doesn't want F&F so okay - i will be protected . BUT when i want to transfer money i see that F&F is the ONLY option ...??? why ??? i wonder why there's no separate butt...

pxl666 by New Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Paypal take my money as a paypal loss recovery.

Why Paypal take my money as a Paypal loss recovery. I didn't get any notice and any email. They just steal my money.I am just waiting for 180 days limitation. I am not sure why they want other people money. Actually, they don't have any loss or damag...

CassandraAustin_0-1703597178756.png

You have a new automatic payment profile for Name. Scam?

This morning i've received an mail "You have a new automatic payment profile for Shariah-lee Turner" mail, with 300 usd payment. Some hours later another one, that Paypal can't process payment and it will try after 5 days again. I have no idea who th...

Jecqan by New Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Refund to bank account

On May 11th I ordered pizzas to the value of £45.65 from a local pizzeria and paid by PayPal. After some delay PayPal contacted me to say the pizzeria had not claimed the payment so I cancelled it and made other arrangements to pay the pizzeria. My P...

andyt22 by New Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Case under review

My case is over a mouth under reviewing. I sent all paper work about posting the item back and payment I di.  Why Paypal never do anything?